Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class C
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-30-2023, 01:15 PM   #1
EliasSLC

Default Best cover for class C Conquest

I'm looking for a winter storage cover for my 2023 Gulf Stream Conquest (6314D) motorhome. Want to make sure what I get will fit properly, and be ventilated(?) appropriately to prevent mold, etc.
Suggestions? (The length is 31.6 ft)
EliasSLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 11:43 AM   #2
EliasSLC

Thanks. I got one.
EliasSLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 10:15 AM   #3
LabCab

Default Need a cover

Hi, I have a 37 foot supernova and I’ve been trying to find a cover for it for the longest time. Where did you get yours? Do they have any bigger ones etc. could you please back channeled me or reply here thank you I’m kind of desperate to find one I used to make them and then they stopped. Thanks again Fred,
LabCab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 02:27 PM   #4
Seadog63

We’ll shop online, I ordered mine when I bought my coach brand new two years ago, it’s got Ventilation towards the top and zippers for access to the driver passenger doors and coach door, also has straps. Let me for warn you that no matter what you buy go buy extra straps and don’t get crazy over tightening them also get something for the top corners that is a bit soft because if it’s super windy you’ll tear a corner. There are plenty to choose from and I spent about four hundred on mine. One corner got tore which I repaired and I ended up getting extra straps from menards that I fastened from the bottom frame over the top where there was no vents etc. and down and under to the other frame rail or attachment. Hope this helps, any question’s contact me.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 03:29 PM   #5
Seadog63

I bought a cover for my 2021 gulfstream 6320. Ordered online. Fits good and is thick mil and waterproof. Lack of holddowns on the sides. Needless to say I had the rear upper corner and a section of the bottom rip. High winds. Fast forward I repaired it and but additional holddowns on it. Put the cover on this fall and presto! Big winds pushed the cover halfway up the side of the coach. I took the cover off. This cover is by Empire covers. There are other covers and looking at reviews everyone is complaining about ripping as I did. I would like to replace it but finding a good heavy cover that can beat the winds and stay in place is tough. Using those cheap harbor freight covers isn’t viable as what ever you use for straps may damage your paint. Check online and do a search. I hope you find a good one.
Old 01-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #6
BPeschka

From where?

2004 BT Cruiser 5210
Class C
BPeschka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 07:55 AM   #7
Seadog63

The website site is www.empire covers . Com