View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #17
j233

Default Re: GS 19RSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltamark
Hey there Doc,

Picked up our Visa this weekend and really like it! Ahh, the new camper smell! It towed well, even though I only have a V6 Saturn Vue with 3,500 lb. towing capacity. My only concern was that with the weight distribution system I had installed, it sits pretty low and easily bottoms out on little inclines / hills / speed bumps if I'm not real careful. (I learned to be real careful, real quick!)
Congratulations on your Visa ! I am very interested in your experience; saw the same model in January. I think we would prefer the one with U-shape dinette in the front and bunk beds at rear but I don't think GS has released this one yet.
Have a few questions - How does it tow ? You mentioned that your VUE had no problems pulling the trailer - is Visa's shape helpful? How is the ground clearance ? The VISA sits close to the ground, which is great from towing perspective but can be a pain at times (dump/gas stations)
Any complaints about fit and finish, interior as well as exterior ?
Does it have a propane line to plug a portable BBQ into ?
Sorry to bother with the questions but your are actually the first VISA owner I heard of !

J233
j233 is offline   Reply With Quote