View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #18
deltamark

Default Re: GS 19RSD

Hello J233,

I think the Visa's shape was helpful in towing. I previously pulled a 1999 Cub Areolight Hybrid which was a about 2,100 UVW and I notice little difference when pulling the Vias, which is just over 2,700 lbs Dry weight. As I mentioned, I do have a weight distribution system now with the Visa and didn't have one when pulling my Cub.

The Visa does seem to have a low ground clearance compared to many other RV's we looked at. My problem the first time out was, I believe the weight distribution system bottoming out on an incline, not the actual trailer. I would be hesitant though to pull the Visa into some of the more primitive areas that I've taken my Cub into.

No complaints yet about the fit or finish. Interior seems fine. Everything seems to fit together well. I like the gloss exterior finish of the Visa. The exterior seems to be well put together, as well. I've only taken it out once so far, though. Am planning another trip next weekend.

II just went out and looked and the propane line underneath does have a spot to screw in a BBQ. I wasn't aware of this previously.

Glad to answer any questions. I also was unable to finD any other owners when I was shopping. Glad to help!

"Have a few questions - How does it tow ? You mentioned that your VUE had no problems pulling the trailer - is Visa's shape helpful? How is the ground clearance ? The VISA sits close to the ground, which is great from towing perspective but can be a pain at times (dump/gas stations)
Any complaints about fit and finish, interior as well as exterior ?
Does it have a propane line to plug a portable BBQ into ?
Sorry to bother with the questions but your are actually the first VISA owner I heard of !"

J233[/quote]
deltamark is offline   Reply With Quote