View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #13
deltamark

Default Re: 19ERD

Thanks Doc. I bit the bullet and purchased one from the Cincinnati Dealer, as well. We pick it up this weekend. Yeah, that low position for the microwave might be a little inconvenient, but we often camp primitive and run off the battery, so can't usually use the microwave anyway. I think it's a very cool-looking unit. I hope it tows well with my V6 Saturn Vue! We should keep in touch and share experiences!

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Debit
I did get to look at one in Cincinnati. It totally lived up to my expectations from researching it on the web. That one was sold, but put down a deposit for the next one coming in. Construction seems very solid, and layout is fantastic for 2 person camping. My only disappointment was that there is no room for an oven. I may replace the microwave with a micro/convection combo unit. Looking forward to summer. Web price as of a few weeks ago was 15,200.

My last RV was a KZ hybrid (20 foot). It was decent overall, but the floor did feel flimsy.

Hey while I'm here, any Visa owners using a generator? The Yamaha 2400i doesn't officially state that it will power a camper A/C, lots of bloggers say they are using one and it works fine. Since the Visa has an 11.5 unit rather than 13.5, I would think this would be OK, but wondering if anyone has tried it. I could go with 2 of the Honda 2K's but that would be a lot of extra work if I could get by with one 2400i.
deltamark is offline   Reply With Quote