View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #12
RayChez1

I never had any problems as far as quality and workmanship on my coach. It has been a great coach with minimal problems.
Where Gulf Stream is really bad is customer service to answer their phone. That has been the biggest complaint from a lot of Gulf Stream owners.
I was one of the lucky ones, because just about every time I called they stepped right up and helped me. I remember when I bought the coach new and I was in Florida and I had a seal on the big slide that was not glued just right. I called them up and they found a place in Florida that was close to where I was and had it repaired at no cost to me.
But I have read in this forum and on RV.Net where they absolutely hate Gulf Stream that Gulf Stream has a bad reputation and to stay away from their product. I disagree with RV.Net on a lot of their issues because that forum is controlled by the Newmar owners and they believe that Newmar is the only company that manufactures quality coaches. And they are right that they do manufacture a good coach, but there are others that make good coaches also. Usually when you buy a top of a line of any company, you are getting a pretty good coach. Gulf Stream with their TM now manufactures a pretty good coach for the money.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote